Randomly Having Problems Logging into my Wordpress Dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

bberryx1

Reaction score
For the convenience of whoever reads this, I have linked examples of my dilemma below.

I logged into my website to update it.
However, instead of being directed to the standard Wordpress dashboard as would be the custom, I now get directed to this 404 Error. Any ideas?

Thank you for your help.

bberryx1

bassdiam

Reaction score
I think I have same issue.
I'm stuck with logging in.
I have a third party free webhost, x10. They are pretty cool, but free has no support.
http://bassdiamonds.elementfx.com/wp/
at the bottom I click
http://bassdiamonds.elementfx.com/wp/wp-login.php
I see:
Username or Email Address and password fields and even the Wordpress logo
I logon.

I keep getting:
ERROR: Invalid username. Lost your password?
my error is NOT random.
I have tested my x10 logon credentials, they work, I can logon to my cPanel.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
To login to the wordpress site you have installed (same applies to any script you install actually), the credentials would be different, and something you set during installation of the script.

tstewor

Reaction score
Hi, i'm having the same WP log in issue (tried all the solutions out there to fix it..), also, when this happened i started getting sql 'disk full' errors on my logs... Can you bump me some more space at http://testewordpress.x10host.com please?

bassdiam

Reaction score
To login to the wordpress site you have installed (same applies to any script you install actually), the credentials would be different, and something you set during installation of the script.
Yes, you are right. I forgot when I created it, I created it with distinct email and pwd. I wish x10 allowed 3 databases, as I got an error trying to add a new WP blog. And perhaps the x10 should show what that email is, as it looks like it will not say, in "Edit Installation Details." Now I will write down pwd setups for accounts within x10. pretty cool. thanks.

bassdiam

Reaction score
hmmm, I didn't write down my username, or I wrote only my pwd down and it isn't working. How do I find my username I setup or recover the Wordpress section username within x10 host?
Currently, I login to x10, this works, and then I see
bassdiamonds.elementfx.com/wp, my wordpress blog on x10. but clicking into details, x10 does not show me the email I used or username, so I cannot click forget my pwd at the moment. thanks.

bassdiam

Reaction score
hmmm, I didn't write down my username, or I wrote only my pwd down and it isn't working. How do I find my username I setup or recover the Wordpress section username within x10 host?
Currently, I login to x10, this works, and then I see
bassdiamonds.elementfx.com/wp, my wordpress blog on x10. but clicking into details, x10 does not show me the email I used or username, so I cannot click forget my pwd at the moment. thanks.
OK, I solved, it, found my username

Status
Not open for further replies.