Request for more disk space

Status
Not open for further replies.

salrpx10

Reaction score
Hi there. My website ( http://salrp.x10.mx/ )requires some more diskspace.

Current diskspace usage is "255.85 MB / 512 MB"
rufkg7V.png

and it has completely broken my site.
1xUSe0j.png

Last edited:

sareex10

Reaction score
Hi. I have a free hosting account and also having a similar issue.

I am getting this error message since today: "WordPress database error: [Disk full (/dev/shm/#sql_9309_4.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")]"

My disk usage is about 117MB for files and 15MB for SQL database.

salrpx10

Reaction score
Website seems to be working again. But I would still like extra disk space if possible. Thanks!

kenny9

Reaction score
Eleme104 - to qualify for additional space, you must have a working web site on-line for one week; you must be using at least one-half of your initial allotment of space and you must be abiding by the "Terms Of Service". The TOS tab is found at the end of each page under the "LEGAL" header. When you reach this point, I would suggest you post your own thread, this allows persons with the expertise/permissions to react to your request. Piggybacking on someone else's thread can result in you specific request being overlooked.

eleme104

Reaction score
Eleme104 - to qualify for additional space, you must have a working web site on-line for one week; you must be using at least one-half of your initial allotment of space and you must be abiding by the "Terms Of Service". The TOS tab is found at the end of each page under the "LEGAL" header. When you reach this point, I would suggest you post your own thread, this allows persons with the expertise/permissions to react to your request. Piggybacking on someone else's thread can result in you specific request being overlooked.
Thanks but this was the only way for getting a response. I need it running for Tuesday and 512mb is enough for my academic purpose. Thanks for the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.