Request disk space

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleme104

Reaction score
Sorry for the first request. I didn't know that I had to use the service for a week and have more than half of the space used.
So now that I have all this requirement can I have the unlimited disk so we can continue our work, please? Thanks

eleme104

Reaction score
UP. I had a backup on my server and maybe for that reason you didn't allow me the unlimited disk space. Now I have all useful data but no space. Can I have the upgrade please?

eleme104

Reaction score
Up, sorry If I insist but I really need it for research purpose. If you can't enable me the unlimited space please tell me why. Thanks

John Yancey

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, I have went ahead and just finished doubling your disk space limit with us. Please let us if you need anything else

eleme104

Reaction score
Thanks for the response, what are the requirements for having the unlimited disk space? Now we are not safe to let all of our users to upload freely the images without trouble because the disk space can be full. Thanks again for the answer

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no jump to unmetered on free, you can however request increase more then once.

Further more, using the service for filestorage and letting others store their photos on your account would be a violation to the terms. Each and every photo (any file really) would need to be relevant for the site and viewable.

You might want to read up on the terms, especially the section about prohibited scripts: https://x10hosting.com/legal/terms-of-service

One of the script types listed is:
  • File or image hosting services or scripts.
From what you are saying about users being able to upload photos this line seem to be the most prominent part you risk violating.

Status
Not open for further replies.