Geoblocking within the cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

estories

Reaction score
First the heavy database crash with lots of data lost on X03 last weekend. And now geoblocking:
"You are signing in from Germany, and unfortunately we are unable to offer free web hosting service to Germany at this time. Please check back with us in the future as we are working to expand our supported countries." – Pretty annoying indeed.

I really wouldn't like to leave x10hosting.com – till now they provided a very reliable and awesome service. But which options are left to me?

kenny9

Reaction score
One of the requirements of x10 is that you must sign in from the country where you established your account. This is for the safety of all clients.

estories

Reaction score
I did so, and it worked for me many years. (A request to the x10hosting-support is pending).

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I did so, and it worked for me many years. (A request to the x10hosting-support is pending).
Try now, I made a small change on your account. Exsisting clients, who signed up when we did provide service to their country, should be able to bypass the restriction although we do not accept new accounts from that country at this time.

estories

Reaction score
Try now, I made a small change on your account. Exsisting clients, who signed up when we did provide service to their country, should be able to bypass the restriction although we do not accept new accounts from that country at this time.
Many thanks, Anna. It works!

azaxyo

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem as well. Having the account for years it broke after the update and now i really needed some files i have there. Would you be able to fix it for myself as well?

estories

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem as well. Having the account for years it broke after the update and now i really needed some files i have there. Would you be able to fix it for myself as well?
I would strongly recommend to contact Anna directly. She knows, what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.