I need more space on the disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibx10h2

Reaction score
Hi,
I have tried to upload all my files but this is not possible because these answers:
Respuesta: 150 Accepted data connection
Respuesta: 226-Error during write to file
Respuesta: 226 Transfer aborted

Would it be possible add space to my disk?. What must I do?
thanks in advance

mauwiksx

Reaction score
Could you try checking the write protected permission for the file or files? Check this one through the File Manager

bibx10h2

Reaction score
Could you try checking the write protected permission for the file or files? Check this one through the File Manager
Thanks for your quickly answer. Yes, I have checked the files. They have '644' code. Is this correct?.
I have erased all the files and now I am going to upload all them, without overwrite them. We will see the result...

bibx10h2

Reaction score
Yes, the problem is the space of the disk. I have only 1Gb. How can I get 2 Gb. It will be enough. I thought that the disk space was unlimited. 8(

kenny9

Reaction score
x10 Freepages requires you to have a working web site on-line for at least 7 days. It does not have to be complete. Your site must also be conforming to the TOS. Your initial allotment is 512 mb; when you are using at least 1/2 of your allotment, then you may request additional web space.

mauwiksx

Reaction score
You can request for an upgrade here in the forum. Kindly find the thread if available or create another one instead. Just make it sure that you have read the TOS and meet all the criteria for your account to be granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.