Removed forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fangshen

Reaction score
This email notification is being sent to inform you that your hosting account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration due to inactivity.

It is important that you request an unsuspension immediately. Inactive free web hosting accounts are removed from our servers after 21 days.

I just want to know if my data was removed forever or have any choise to recover it, thanks.

kenny9

Reaction score
It is removed forever by an automated system. It is each individual's responsibility to maintain their own backup copy on another source for just this purpose or for possible server failure. Logging in every 30 days to the portal is not too much of a requirement for free web hosting.

fangshen

Reaction score
It is removed forever by an automated system. It is each individual's responsibility to maintain their own backup copy on another source for just this purpose or for possible server failure. Logging in every 30 days to the portal is not too much of a requirement for free web hosting.

thanks for your reply.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as the account is under a suspension the files are still there, but if you do not get your account unsuspended within the set time frame (21 days) the files will be permanently removed. Unsuspension can be done from the account portal.

mauwiksx

Reaction score
This email notification is being sent to inform you that your hosting account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration due to inactivity.

It is important that you request an unsuspension immediately. Inactive free web hosting accounts are removed from our servers after 21 days.

I just want to know if my data was removed forever or have any choise to recover it, thanks.

As per x10 (the email sent to you), the details and instruction are all clear.

wooprapp

Reaction score
Yes, I've personally learned this in the past. Your account, all of your data will be deleted automatically and the staff can't recover it for you either. I wish you luck, because I lost everything when I went through this and had to start all over again.

mauwiksx

Reaction score
Same here. The only thing left for me to recover was my Forum Account which is "this". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.