Account Suspension login error

Status
Not open for further replies.

meil.mitsui60

Reaction score
Hello,
few days ago I receive an email about my temporary account suspension for inactivity, but when I go throw the link that it gives me to unsuspend it, when I login, it appears the following message. Doesn't matter in which PC or browser I use, always it appears:

"We've found that you're connecting with a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, and we're unable to complete your request because of this. Please disable any such service, sign out and back in."

How can I solve it? Thanks.

PD: I don't use any proxy, Tor and VPN.

kenny9

Reaction score
If you are logging in from a public WiFi such as a library or restaurant this can be your problem. Most schools and work WiFi also give this results.

wooprapp

Reaction score
Hello,
few days ago I receive an email about my temporary account suspension for inactivity, but when I go throw the link that it gives me to unsuspend it, when I login, it appears the following message. Doesn't matter in which PC or browser I use, always it appears:

"We've found that you're connecting with a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, and we're unable to complete your request because of this. Please disable any such service, sign out and back in."

How can I solve it? Thanks.

PD: I don't use any proxy, Tor and VPN.
Hey,
So x10 is very strict. You must use their service using the IP Address used to register your account with. Also, if you do use a VPN or Proxy your account will be permanently disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.