Running low on disk space

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindolam

Reaction score
I seem to have to have used up my 512MB disk space. Is it possible to increase the disk space I have.
Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I seem to have to have used up my 512MB disk space. Is it possible to increase the disk space I have.
Thanks.
There is no hosting account attached with the forum account you are posting from. To recieve any account specific help you would need to use the linked account.
If you do not know what forum account is attached to the hosting you can see information when you login to the portal and go to "Get Support" -> "Visit Forums". This will provide you with information about the linked forum account. Password should be the same as you use for the portal.
At the very minimum for us to even check something you need to provide som details about your account, such as domain or username as those can be used to look it up, but some support requests would still require confirmation that you are indeed the owner of the account which is why you should use the attached forum account only.

hindola2

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the that. I am now posting this reply with the forum account indicated in the hosting account. Hopefully, the hosting account associated with this forum account is visible to you.

Appreciate if you could increase my disk space to the allowed level.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.