Website Down, problem on server side, help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
Regardless of internet or browser, (yes i tried a few)
Trying to load the website, gives 503 service Unavailable page,
also tested using isitdownrightnow.com
That applies to main page and everything using php or database however knowing the exact link, loading a html page is working fine,
Yesterday i could log in c-panel at least . Today trying to access c-panel i get the following response

Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Last time this happened was around november 2018 i then wrote in prime member section but it started working by itself after around two weeks down time and no respons from anyone, but that time i could at least log in c-panel the whole time

both times have been under the rare times where i actually got time and motivation to carry on working on my site, my typical luck

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have contacted admins with proper access and I got a response saying they are on it, so hopefully it will be sorted out soon for you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
According to the admin working on it, everything should be sorted now. Can you please confirm that loging into cPanel works again?

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
well ,yes and no, cPanel works again but websites do not ,
its back to same problem we had in November
then i could log in CPanel the whole time but websites using php or database gave 503 warning for two weeks , pure html pages is not affected, i hope i don't haft o wait weeks this time to

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoke to the admin again, and he did some magic to the server and your site does load from my end now at least. We'll keep an eye on it for a little bit to ensure it doesn't come back.

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
All seem to be working again now, thanks for the help, :)
ya i hope it don't come back its a little bit annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.