MY VIDEO KEEPS DISAPPEARING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldma

Reaction score
i have tried to upload the video pacliar3.mp4 MULTIPLE times....it stays on the Server for a few hours and then disappears. the size of it is well under the maximum. what the hell is going on? am i being hacked? this is unacceptable; i am in the process of reloading it for the FIFTH DAMN TIME and i hope it damn well STAYS THERE. any insights? whats the skinny?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This is copied from the Terms of Service:

ToS said:
File Storage
Hosting accounts may not be used to store backups, personal files, or non-web accessible files. Any files hosted on the account must be directly related to the website the account is intended for. Files over 10MB in size will be automatically removed from non-upgraded accounts.

Any file larger then 10 MB will get deleted.

donaldma

Reaction score
that doesnt make sense. ive had this account for years and this has never happened. there have been files larger than that on site that were never deleted before. when i joined there were no limits on file sizes. i suspect i will be moving all my files to a new Provider. seems this one has outlived its usefulness.

kenny9

Reaction score
This limit was instituted a few years back. It was not announced. I had several files just over the 10 MB size removed; I would add them back and they would again disappear. Finally I stumbled across the change. I to originally came to x10 because of the unlimited file size.

Status
Not open for further replies.