Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdasd35

Reaction score
Right so i take full responsibility for my actions, I lost access to my old account due to uploading a public website source and it's apparently had a something in it that's been detected by x10hosting, Well i can say the source was fully legal and wasn't breaking any T.O.S, I am aware the source i have downloaded tho could have been infected to screw myself over, So after this happened i thought oh well I'll just leave it and log into my old account witch i have done and it's this account I'm logged in as right now and it's automatically flagged this account too for sharing the same IP Address as the other account that was suspended, I am fully aware somehow a rule got triggered, however it wasn't done with intention. Please if i could get someone via support to look over this for me i'd be much thankful.
-- My account email: Thomasturnbull1997@gmail.com

-Tom

Attachments

• 92a10352a80d526e457d647ee7f14b13.png
    92a10352a80d526e457d647ee7f14b13.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 7

kenny9

Reaction score
From the TOS (The TOS is found under the 'LEGAL' tab at the bottom right of each page):

One Account

Users may only have active a single account at any given time, signing up for multiple accounts will result in a suspension of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.