"There has been a server misconfiguration."

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryarkx1

Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if a member of staff would be able to quickly troubleshoot an issue in regards to the hosting configuration of my domain @http://198.91.81.5

Currently it is returning an error both with it's normal domain access point and it IP access both. Has been going since it remove my hosting from Google's Firebox

"SORRY!
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@198.91.81.5
It is possible you have reached this page because:

• IP_changed.png

The IP address has changed.
    The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
  • server_misconfigured.png

There has been a server misconfiguration.
    You must verify that your hosting provider has the correct IP address configured for your Apache settings and DNS records. A restart of Apache may be required for new settings to take affect.
  • server_moved.png

The site may have moved to a different server.
    The URL for this domain may have changed or the hosting provider may have moved the account to a different server."

Emailed webmaster@198.91.81.5:
xo4.x10hosting.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:

webmaster@198.91.81.5 (webmaster@198.91.81.5)
Your message couldn't be delivered because an email server outside Office 365 reported an error that it couldn't relay your message. It's likely that the email server isn't correctly set up to receive and relay messages from your domain. To fix this, forward this non-delivery report (NDR) message to your email admin.

For Email Admins
The sender's message was routed to an email server outside Office 365 but that email server returned the error below. It's likely that the email server that reported error isn't set up correctly to receive and relay messages sent from the sender's domain. The server is not an Office 365 server - it will usually be one of your on-premises servers in a hybrid environment, a smart host email service that you're trying to route messages through, or possibly even an email hosting service you used in the past yet still have mail flow settings pointing to (e.g. your MX record at your domain registrar still points to your previous email service provider).

To fix this, check the server name to determine what domain, service, or server is reporting the error. The email server needs to be configured to either accept messages from anonymous users or to include the sending domain or sending IP address in its list of authenticated senders. On an Exchange server, you can set this up in the server's receive connector. If it's a smart host managed by another service or partner, contact the service or partner to configure their servers to accept and relay messages from your senders. Also, work with your domain registrar to make sure your MX records are properly configured.

Since the problem is likely due to misconfigured settings on an email server outside Office 365, unfortunately Office 365 support won't be able to help fix this issue.

xo4.x10hosting.com gave this error:
Remote server returned authentication required to relay -> 550 Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client. ;mail-oln040092002064.outbound.protection.outlook.com;(NAM01-SN1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) [40.92.2.64]:61344 is not;permitted to relay through this server without authentication.

NOTE:
I have flush my DNS, reset my IP and Router. I think it is a server misconfiguration
YQyaFa7

bzO4iVp

YQyaFa7
bzO4iVp

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Using the IP directly to visit your site will never work on a shared environment, the server have no idea what site you really want to see.

Your domain works fine for me, showing index of/ which indicates that your public_html folder is empty

Status
Not open for further replies.