More Resource?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantas64

Reaction score
Hi

I sometimes get an error on my site (especially when updating or adding new) that the resources are all used up, I have noticed that when this happens the CPU is all used up.

Can I get more processing power?

atelier6

Reaction score
Hi

I sometimes get an error on my site (especially when updating or adding new) that the resources are all used up, I have noticed that when this happens the CPU is all used up.

Hey,
Where do you check that? I've been having similar issues with some of the assets on my website (like css or the occasional image) not being served because of a 508 response... Which is actually ridiculous considering it's doing absolutely nothing other than some tests I've made with codeigniter, session, simple reading from a db and display a couple of pages of an html template! And I've been looking everywhere on my cPanel for feedback (on CPU or RAM usage) on what might be happening, but without success!

reecehai

Reaction score
Hey,
Where do you check that? I've been having similar issues with some of the assets on my website (like css or the occasional image) not being served because of a 508 response... Which is actually ridiculous considering it's doing absolutely nothing other than some tests I've made with codeigniter, session, simple reading from a db and display a couple of pages of an html template! And I've been looking everywhere on my cPanel for feedback (on CPU or RAM usage) on what might be happening, but without success!

Depending on what cpanel theme your using you man need to switch from the basic theme to another and the stats will either show on the left side or you might have to click statistics on the left to access it.

atelier6

Reaction score
Depending on what cpanel theme your using you man need to switch from the basic theme to another and the stats will either show on the left side or you might have to click statistics on the left to access it.
Thanks, That's exactly what I was missing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.