Building personal game site from work and (proxy?) blocked for abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedar17

Reaction score
Here's the message I'm getting today when trying to log in to edit my site..

Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or current connection has been blocked due to frequent abuse. If you are connecting via a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, please disable the service, sign-out, and then sign-in again.

I'm just uploading versions of my hobby video game build to the site from a Health Center for Kids in my spare time.. definitely no fowl play going on here. Am I being blocked from my side(proxy) or does the x10hosting site think something nefarious is going on.. anyway we can resolve this? I know the site is free, but I'm a good potential customer once I start sharing my game!

Thanks !

thedar17

Reaction score
I can still view the files/links I uploaded yesterday, just can't log in to edit.

thedar17

Reaction score
Reply via email (for update purposes) .. "Hello,

The network you are using has been detected to be a virtual private network or proxy. We do not allow users to connect to our servers from these types of networks. Please use another network to log into your account.

-Michael "

Thanks for the rather quick reply.

thedar17

Reaction score
Looks like I'm going with github, it's unnecessarily complicated but I've got it figured out now.. oh well.

kenny9

Reaction score
From the 'Terms of Service':

No Proxies -- No proxies of any nature are allowed, whether private or public.

The TOS are found under the 'Legal' tab, bottom right of each page.

Status
Not open for further replies.