Account suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evzwnaras67

Reaction score
I tried to log in to my account today and came through this message(see attachment) the thing is i am really confused because i don't think i broke any rules.
Can any admin please have a look at my case and please let me know what happened to my account?
thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 9

evzwnaras67

Reaction score
I know but the thing is that there is no appeal button on my control panel

mnagnewx

Reaction score
I generally use the cPanel to upload files. The last file I uploaded was May 30 and on June 1 my account was suspended. Just logging in doesn't seem to prevent suspension either. I need to know EXACTLY what to do to eliminate frequent suspensions.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to use the portal login at https://x10hosting.com/sso/login

Going directly to cPanel won't count, and I'm guessing that is what you have been doing for file uploads as the log doesn't show any logins between may 1st and june 1st

evzwnaras67

Reaction score
maybe thats the reason because i used to just click on the link i had bookmarked, is there any chance i can have access to my files so i can back them up? thanks in advance for your reply.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
maybe thats the reason because i used to just click on the link i had bookmarked, is there any chance i can have access to my files so i can back them up? thanks in advance for your reply.
There is no account linked with this forum account. However, once an account is actually removed as the screenshot in your initial post suggests, there is nothing left to access all files are removed with the hosting account

evzwnaras67

Reaction score
But still I tried to create a new account with the same email address and it just redirects me at the screen shot you saw

Status
Not open for further replies.