mails not coming and recieving...what is the problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvkrishna

Reaction score
In my account i couldnt recieve nor send mails.....what could be the problem..the mailing is server is down....

acropol2

Reaction score
Same here. Completely shut down, resulting in an error:

"Message not sent.
Connection refused
Server replied: 111 Can't open SMTP stream."

Think I'm ready to find a new host. I'm so sick of all the email problems over the years.

jwdmarke

Reaction score
Me too, I'm just getting an error with SMTP and I'm not receiving any emails

rennerpt

Reaction score
Same problem here since Friday. Cannot send e-mails, neither from a mail software (Thunderbird/AppleMail) or directly through webmail. Also not receiving any mails from any source.
Seems mail server at x10hosting is facing trouble. Any schedule for fixing?

In fact, I can see that all SMTP ports (25, 465 or 587) are closed.
Also, I tried to e-mail from Yahoo to "any-mail-account"@"mydomain-at-x10hosting", and the mail server at Yahoo gives up trying to deliver those e-mails after a while.

Last edited:

drakema2

Reaction score
Hi guys. I emailed x10 and got this reply:

"Email is temporarily suspended on our free hosting service due to a new exploit that is available. We are working on resolving this issue but I do not have a exact time frame when the service will be back online at the moment. I apologize for this disruption but we could not leave our servers vulnerable to this new attack."

kinmenx1

Reaction score
Thanks for the info drakema2. I really hope that the service will be resumed asap, it's really a big trouble to be without email for such a long time

rickyco9

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I agree it's a masssive inconvenience and I hope this is restored soon. It's also a bit dissapointing too that they'd shut down such an important service without communicating anything.

btox10m2

Reaction score
I call bullshit, i don't think they closed the premium accounts so they let paying accounts get hit but not free accounts, smells horrible.

kinmenx1

Reaction score
Hey guys, it looks like the problem has been solved. I've got all the emails of the week end back in my inbox. Sending works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.