WHERE IS THE WEBSITE?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING EXACTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldma

Reaction score
donaldmarshall.x10host.com is down. i6t has NEVER BEEN DOWN in ALL THE YEARS WE HAVE BEEN USING YOUR SERVICES. KINDLY FIX IT IMMEDIATELY unless you want a SERIOUS BACKLASH of VERY NEGATIVE PUBLICITY.

donaldma

Reaction score
donaldmarshall.x10host.com is down. i6t has NEVER BEEN DOWN in ALL THE YEARS WE HAVE BEEN USING YOUR SERVICES. KINDLY FIX IT IMMEDIATELY unless you want a SERIOUS BACKLASH of VERY NEGATIVE PUBLICITY.
i see that you have CHANGED EVERYTHING AROUND...well, you SCREWED UP OUR WEB SITE when you DID IT. FIX IT. NOW PLEASE.

donaldma

Reaction score
i see that you have CHANGED EVERYTHING AROUND...well, you SCREWED UP OUR WEB SITE when you DID IT. FIX IT. NOW PLEASE.
w5FBU
http://pichost.org/image/w5FBU[/img]

kenny9

Reaction score
I do not know who you are or why you think you are so important. You are lucky I am not running this web host or you would be gone.

exposu45

Reaction score
If I didn't know any better I'd say this was performance art, or satire to encapsulate the unreliability of the service and the general mood toward it when it inevitably breaks.

donaldma

Reaction score
If I didn't know any better I'd say this was performance art, or satire to encapsulate the unreliability of the service and the general mood toward it when it inevitably breaks.
well, twas sort of that....but Donald Marshall has been so slandered, shadowbanned, stalked and abused that i simply lose it when stuff like this happens...as his Webmaster i am responsible for keeping the Site up at all times at all costs and when stuff doesnt work i sort of lose it....a bit over the top, i admit it....performance art hehehe im flattered!

kenny9

Reaction score
I have no idea who Donald Marshall is but if he is so important, at least to you, you should use a paid Premium account where support is not basically by peers.

exposu45

Reaction score
performance art hehehe im flattered!
Performance art in the sense of it is so irrational delusional that it is hard to believe an actual person would seriously behave that way.

And yeah, if it's so important, you should be actually paying for a premium account where you are actually owed the service, as opposed to using something free and notoriously unreliable, and then going comically off the rails when a service you are not owed at all breaks down.

yorkshi6

Reaction score
Donald one thing i will say you will not get anything done by shouting ! you are on the free server set up yes?

well if you are you signed up to the TOS of x10 hosting and the service is provided as is with comunity support

x 10 has had many instances of unreliability but unfortunately that is the nature of the beast.

be very careful threatening on the forum you might get the attention from admins that you dont want.

yorkshi6

Reaction score
well, twas sort of that....but Donald Marshall has been so slandered, shadowbanned, stalked and abused that i simply lose it when stuff like this happens...as his Webmaster i am responsible for keeping the Site up at all times at all costs and when stuff doesnt work i sort of lose it....a bit over the top, i admit it....performance art hehehe im flattered!
if you need the site up so bad you should be paying for premium hosting as it says garanteed 99% uptime

iplansx1

Reaction score
I'm a webmaster for this account... His demands under a free account made me lol, and a little facepalm too.

yorkshi6

Reaction score
Whatever the issues are and however you set your site running you will never get anywhere shouting and balling, the last thing that you want to do is infuriate the admins ! They will simply pull the plug and like I’ve always said there is other free hostess for you to try if your not happy ! In addition to that the changes they have made are beyond me and seem to create more problems than they solve !

yorkshi6

Reaction score
I’m surprised you’ve not been banned yet

metagame

Reaction score
While everything for this free hosting seems to be broken, its hilarious seeing this guy freak out. I'd rather keep it broken just to watch him complain.

yorkshi6

Reaction score
While everything for this free hosting seems to be broken, its hilarious seeing this guy freak out. I'd rather keep it broken just to watch him complain.
It doesn’t sit well with me complaining ! I’ve already moved hosts and am thing of paid shared hosting so I can build a site and let it run without constantly having to understand why things are broken ! I gave up a long while back ! X10 are constantly trying to improve unfortunately it certainly isn’t improving on the free side !

Status
Not open for further replies.