Service Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcarc

Reaction score
I can access my cpanel just fine but my site www.k7jep.org on x01 is not accessable. Access to site gets error:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Tried to check the system status at the "Free Hosting Service Status Blog" page http://status.x10hosting.com/ and get a 404 page not found error.

troop107

Reaction score
I can access my cpanel just fine but my site www.k7jep.org on x01 is not accessable. Access to site gets error:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Tried to check the system status at the "Free Hosting Service Status Blog" page http://status.x10hosting.com/ and get a 404 page not found error.
First of all: I am also getting that issue, as are many other people.
Second of all: x10hosting shut down the status page due to not many people using it

opportu7

Reaction score
"

( Maybe something like a "rough draft" at the moment ..? )

Service is not working at the moment?

"

champsh3

Reaction score
I have the same problem and when I want to go to my control panel where you'll see Standby..I get an error instead.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 5

sarahgwa

Reaction score
I am also having this issue with 503 tried to move to Godaddy but they can't help....what's happening here?

opportu7

Reaction score
"

At the moment maybe I believe a site might be back online at this time ?

"

opportu7

Reaction score
"

Maybe to a certain extent at this time ?

Maybe?

?

"

bcarc

Reaction score
Also posted on another thread. I noticed from other threads that others with this error are working again. My site k7jep.x10host.com a.k.a. www.k7jep.org is still getting service unavailable error. When I go into cpanel this morning (PDT) I see that virtual memory is maxed out 1,024/1,024. I can go into phpMyAdmin and FileManager just fine from cpanel. Cannot execute any html or php page from within the site itself. Really frustrating. Someone has to have an answer to what is happening.

eezeee

Reaction score
I am having the same issue since last 4 days. Page not opening through I do get thru to cPanel. Its frustrating to lose all my work with no one to turn to.

sarahgwa

Reaction score
I am having the same issue since last 4 days. Page not opening through I do get thru to cPanel. Its frustrating to lose all my work with no one to turn to.
This company is a joke.... I'm now switching to go daddy but have a 7-10 day interruption...get what you pay for....NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.