Switch from Basic to Paper Lantern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobsta

Reaction score
Guys I switched from Paper Lantern to Basic, now I want to go back to Paper Lantern and nothing changes. I click on the Paper Lantern button in the Switch Theme link. The page reloads and it's still on Basic theme. How can I switch back?
I've tried to delete cache and cookies and such, but no luck so far.

Thank you in advance.

kenny9

Reaction score
I believe there was a notation here a few weeks past that cPanel no longer supports the Paper Lantern theme. That was about the time that people started posting about missing icons in cPanel. More info may be available at a cPanel forum,

mobsta

Reaction score
Most of cPanel features are missing. All I see is domains, email and Database. Is this a work in progress or is it all we are going to get from now on. :confused::(

pintwin173

Reaction score
Huh. MY situation is my cPanel has the Paper Lantern Theme and when I switch to Basic the screen refreshes and tells me I don't have any websites created and no cPanel. Fortunately, I still have access to the File Manager by selecting the Domains tab. Re-selecting Paper Lantern restores that theme, and cPanel.

If cPanel no longer supports Paper Lantern, then why is it my only option?

Is x10Hosting Free Hosting flying dead stick? :eek: If not already done, would be nice if someone at x10 filled us in, if only to tell us bad news.

Just saying.

mobsta

Reaction score
Are we going to get something useful or are we stuck with basic. It'll be good to hear something from people in the know please. By the way my hosting is on xo2, what's your site on pintwin173.

Status
Not open for further replies.