How can I Fix the HTTP Image Upload Error in WordPress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytestx7

Reaction score
I do not have this error on my localhost. I have reset up and delete my site on x10hosting.com several times and always have this problem even for 10kb files.

I have checked all posts, which I could find for this topic here and I do not see anything, what can resolve my problem.

Any help, please...

mytestx7

Reaction score
I have tried to install "Add From Server" plugin, but got this message:
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I think something is really wrong with my host, because, in addition to HTTP Image Upload Error and plugin installation problem, I have problem with importing a master-slider file, having the same "Forbidden ..." message and even the problem with function "Add Website", when I try to add the second website to my x10hosting.com host. In this case I got the following message:
"The new website details you've entered appear to be already in use by the custom website mytest.x10host.com. Please remove the existing website or change your details below to continue creating a new website.". It is no matter what Website Name I choose, I will get this message. In fact, I cannot create the second website now, but before I have done this many times. I do not know what and when happened, but it is what I see now.

Not sure where else I have to post this information to ask the x10hosting.com staff to check my host.

Any advice will be appreciated.
See this guide:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/bulk-upload-files-to-wordpress-media-library-using-ftp/
You can also upload using cPanel File Manager. Inside uploads there should be ####/## folders for the year and month. I would advise using those.

lylex10h

Reaction score
You can install the plugin via FTP and then activate it in WordPress.

Status
Not open for further replies.