Accessing my account from different country

Status
Not open for further replies.

writelat

Reaction score
Hi. I created my account in x10hosting while I was in the US for two months, but I live in Spain. Now I try to access my account from Spain and it says I am not able to and that I should contact support which I did but no answer so far.

You are signing in from a country that is different from where your account signed up. Your sign-in is from Spain while your account was registered from United States

kenny9

Reaction score
This is a restriction in place to prevent abuse of privileges. It is for the protection of the company and the users.

writelat

Reaction score
Okay. I dont plan to go to the US so far. Can I get into the account or I lost it forever? In the latter case I undestand the files will be deleted in a month of inactivity (since last time I logged in), after that, will the domain be available again?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. I created my account in x10hosting while I was in the US for two months, but I live in Spain. Now I try to access my account from Spain and it says I am not able to and that I should contact support which I did but no answer so far.
Free hosting does have the forums as primary support so this is actually the correct place to ask, though it sometimes can take a while to get answer from anyone that actually have necessary access in some cases.

However, since you asked nicely I have made a small change on your account that should allow you to login from Spain now.

writelat

Reaction score
Thanks Anna, I am able to log in again. Just to confirm… that means that I can only log in from US and Spain, right?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks Anna, I am able to log in again. Just to confirm… that means that I can only log in from US and Spain, right?
Anna just made the changes needed so you can log in from Spain.
you could login from anywhere else that is allowed and not blocked.
which includes USA and Canada and others that are not blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.