Can't access cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

longball

Reaction score
I can't get into control panel. It says I am using a proxy. I have tested my system and I am not using a proxy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

cjptomas80

Reaction score
You need a direct connection, opera with VPN, Google Chrome with data saver, Tor, VPN apps or any related to these technologies need to be disable.

xwh1zzyx

Reaction score
You need a direct connection, opera with VPN, Google Chrome with data saver, Tor, VPN apps or any related to these technologies need to be disable.
Hi, what if all 'related technologies' as above stated are disabled and one still can't access their cPanel's sign in page?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, what if all 'related technologies' as above stated are disabled and one still can't access their cPanel's sign in page?

also worth noting, clear any cookies or temp files also disable anything that blocks ads, even try a different web browser.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
also worth noting, clear any cookies or temp files also disable anything that blocks ads, even try a different web browser.
and if doesn't work at all, try to use a new profile of your browser (better be Firefox, Chrome/Google Chrome not their fork).

Check your router/modem if you have activate some kind of feature like VPN or something equivalent

And all if this is all done and still can't access there's a chance that your Internet Service Provider one at fault like Carrier-grade NAT (not all Carrier-grade NAT act like a proxy) or any some protocol.
This is harder to determine what protocol that your internet Service Provider use and better to contact them or make the x10hosting staff make you an exception (except if you accessing the cpanel outside of the country where you create your account like USA created account can be accessed it's CPANEL only by USA non-proxied connection this is to prevent abuse)

Last edited:

cjptomas80

Reaction score
NOW I encounter the problem encounter of the thread starter.
BqdW7qI.png

I did try to check my IP address on this https://www.whatsmyip.org/ and https://whatismyipaddress.com/ for additional information since it had a blacklist status checker and the result is I don't have any proxy or any related technologies. Unfortunately, the solution to this is either change to another Internet Service provider (which is cost more depending on your area or change to another hosting provider. I email the x10hosting staff and I mention that my ISP is a fixed-line with a dynamic IP address (static IP address that changes over time) but I think this is ignored because he only reply to change my Internet Service Provider since my connection is detected as proxy, standard template reply depending on the error. Now I'm waiting for another reply.

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
according to the message above this is x10 hosting that blocked the ip address.
you will need to obtain your ip address and sent it to x10 hosting and request they unblock your ip address.

only staff members can do that for you, community members cannot.
unless they are staff.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
I already did (via email) and they replied that I should change my ISP.
I sent all information needed (see the details below/after the screenshot on the previous post)
I follow up with another to clarify my situation and wait for another reply.

I check that IP address I currently using is blacklisted on this list (dnsbl.spfbl.net), maybe this is the reason I am unable to access. Now, I am waiting for my IP address to change since it is a dynamic IP. And it's not my fault the my IP address is change time to time.

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 hosting is doing the blocking not those other lists.
so checking a national block list will not matter.
if you want to check to see what your ip is now to see if it changed,
id suggest using https://www.whatismyip.com/ for that.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
x10 hosting is doing the blocking not those other lists.
so checking a national block list will not matter.
if you want to check to see what your ip is now to see if it changed,
id suggest using https://www.whatismyip.com/ for that.

I think they using it for reference for the block since my Country (Philippines) listed on this post as a whitelist. I have been using their hosting before my country been listed. I can check my IP address on my router since it is a dynamic IP address (static IP address that change over time) and confirming it to on services like https://www.whatismyip.com/ you mention still report same as on my router.
Althought minority of my countrymen will likely to abuse if something free is offered.

Thanks for replying thought. Anyway, I will have to wait for my IP address to change althought I don't know when.

tagaurot

Reaction score
That's sad, Maybe we can log in using Globe IP and see if it works.

tagaurot

Reaction score
That's good news. I may be using my Smart bro just for logging in to Cpanel and backups. I hope PLDT resolves this issue asap.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
I tried all I can access fo PLDT fixed line Internet service from a specific place (home, public cafe and business lane) still giving me an error message halting me. It seems x10hosting is blocking PLDT fixed line for now.

jwinawa2

Reaction score
I am encountering this ..below..

There is a problem with your request
Access is restricted to your hosting account. The restriction is due to a substantial link having been discovered between your account and another account with a history of abuse activity.

Please contact us if you are not familiar with the circumstances which lead to this restriction. We will investigate and allow legitimate use of our web hosting.

If you believe this decision is a mistake please get in touch on our Community Forums or email support@x10hosting.com. When contacting us via email, please send from your account's contact address, copy the text shown above, and if applicable, include your IP address.

Please help. Thanks.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
I am encountering this ..below..

There is a problem with your request
Access is restricted to your hosting account. The restriction is due to a substantial link having been discovered between your account and another account with a history of abuse activity.

Please contact us if you are not familiar with the circumstances which lead to this restriction. We will investigate and allow legitimate use of our web hosting.

If you believe this decision is a mistake please get in touch on our Community Forums or email support@x10hosting.com. When contacting us via email, please send from your account's contact address, copy the text shown above, and if applicable, include your IP address.

Please help. Thanks.
This is a different problem since x10hosting had suspicion on your account that been connected to another abusive account. You had to create another thread and wait for the staff to see it or email them.

Status
Not open for further replies.