Help can't create an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkifyx

Reaction score
Hi, may ask why this is happening? We recently applied for a new internet connection which is PLDT Fibr and I was wondering why my internet provider was blocked? is there any fix/workaround on this? I literally don't know what is happening :(upload_2019-12-5_7-26-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-5_7-21-28.png
    upload_2019-12-5_7-21-28.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 3

cjptomas80

Reaction score
All PLDT IP address connection currently block. Even for me which one of the old member here is block. Too many registered using PLDT then attempt phishing like BDO, BPI or any other Philippine bank for account verification or any other violation of x10hosting terms of servive (like creating more than one account per user, you are using an already active account then creating a new one as x10hosting had their own way to detect these. ). Try other network provider like Smart, Globe. Just read carefully the Terms of service and Acceptable Usage Policy.

Other user had the same problem as you.
thread1 thread2 thread3

Last edited:

junkifyx

Reaction score
All PLDT IP address connection currently block. Even for me which one of the old member here is block. Too many registered using PLDT then attempt phishing like BDO, BPI or any other Philippine bank for account verification or any other violation of x10hosting terms of servive (like creating more than one account per user, you are using an already active account then creating a new one as x10hosting had their own way to detect these. ). Try other network provider like Smart, Globe. Just read carefully the Terms of service and Acceptable Usage Policy.

Other user had the same problem as you.
thread1 thread2 thread3
That's so sad news :/ i really like the hosting but its block.
Well, thank you for the reply (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.