Website is down for more than 24 hours now

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxdoseca

Reaction score
Hello,
I need help! It has been more than 24 hours now and my website is still down. I understand there is migration process but in the meantime is there any thing I can do from my side? Did I do anything wrong? Your assistance is much appreciated.

My website address is:
www.rxdosecalc.com

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

quebectr

Reaction score
Moi non plus pas de site , je peut me logger sur hosting.com oui mais sa change rien
Et en plus je comprend que très peu l'anglais :) et connais rien non plus en informatique
Sa fais que je ne sais trop quoi faire

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We have been doing some digging and the bottom line is that it relates to forced https when there is no valid certificate available.

We'll look into a workaround for it (it has to do with how apache works is the short answer), but if you know you have this redirect in a .htaccess you should remove it to solve the issue.

rxdoseca

Reaction score
We have been doing some digging and the bottom line is that it relates to forced https when there is no valid certificate available.

We'll look into a workaround for it (it has to do with how apache works is the short answer), but if you know you have this redirect in a .htaccess you should remove it to solve the issue.
Does it help to mention I am using cloudflare? Thank you so much!

rxdoseca

Reaction score
If I deleted everything and created everything from scratch will it work? I had Wordpress and one email account and used Cloudflare for SSL. Or should I wait for a resolution? Thank you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I do get a cloudflare error on your domain, since there is no automatic cloudflare configured with directadmin, though we hope to get that sorted, you would need to login to your cloudflare account and update the A record for the domain.
The IP for the new server is 198.91.81.12

rxdoseca

Reaction score
I do get a cloudflare error on your domain, since there is no automatic cloudflare configured with directadmin, though we hope to get that sorted, you would need to login to your cloudflare account and update the A record for the domain.
The IP for the new server is 198.91.81.12
Thanks Anna I did update Cloudflare to the new IP. I am still getting the “Apache is functioning normally” message. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do from my side. Good luck I hope you find a solution soon. Thank you!

rxdoseca

Reaction score
My website has been down since January 1st. I have been struggling since then finding answers, trying to retrieve my files and waiting for a resolution.I just want to say this was a huge inconvenience and I wasn’t prepared. I wish I was notified in advance with migration plans. I was hoping to get some answers or estimated time for the problems to be fixed. I decided to use another hosting company to suit my needs and I wanted to thank Anna for having the time to respond to my posts. Wish you all best of luck

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@ rxdoseca
i checked your link http://rxdosecalc.com/ and it works fine for me.
keep in mind whenever you make changes to a .com domain name
it takes 1 to 72+ hours to propagate fully before it works.

agentxin

Reaction score
My site [ axi.x10.mx ] is also having the Apache problem; I've tried forcing multiple HTTPS => HTTP rewrites in the htaccess but no luck. Maybe the DirectAdmin SSL setting is stuck to 'on', as I enabled it before that feature was restricted and now can't turn it off.

johnpau3

Reaction score
Hi Anna, I cant be able to access the CPANEL. I have a problem with my website www.hotelsalcedo.com made from wordpress site. Is there anyway to resolve this. The website data is not loading properly. Is this still part of the migration?

quebectr

Reaction score
i don't speak english but i will try
my site has been down for a long time
http://quebectrading.x10host.com/

Since it is not me, who made my site and that I know nothing about site programming
I read and reread in English and still don't know what to do
it seems to come with migration
I have access to my account manager but I don't know what to change there to have access to my domain quebectrading
and I'm so afraid of making a mistake that would break everything
should i change the IP in dns management on the 2 line A
because the address is not 198.91.81.12
I feel like someone walking in the mist :)

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
what i see is a SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ] error not a domain name error.

Status
Not open for further replies.