https://x14.x10hosting.com:2222/CMD_LOGIN PLEASE FIX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormsto

Reaction score
This site can’t be reachedx14.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
This site can’t be reachedx14.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
I have fixed it for you, your IP was blocked by firewall due to too many failed login attempts in a short time.

It is recommended to login via the sso page as that would be the only login that counts towards activity.

busworld

Reaction score
I have also been getting the message

This site can’t be reached
The webpage at https://x12.x10hosting.com:2222/CMD_LOGIN might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

for a few days now.

Would be very grateful if somebody could check whether my IP address is blocked and fix it.

Many thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your IP is not blocked, assuming you post from the same IP as you try to login that is.

Are you going through the sso page or have you tried going directly to the server and loging in with username and password (same username as you have here on the forums, same pass as the sso page)

busworld

Reaction score
Your IP is not blocked, assuming you post from the same IP as you try to login that is.

Are you going through the sso page or have you tried going directly to the server and logging in with username and password (same username as you have here on the forums, same pass as the sso page)

Yes I do post from the same IP I login as and I go through the x10hosting.com/sso/login page, which was working fine at the start of the year.

I can sign in okay but when I click the Open cPanel button I can't access the DirectAdmin panel anymore; it just displays the 'site can't be reached' message.

My website is working fine and I can upload files through FTP no problem - just can't get in to DirectAdmin anymore.

Very puzzling - any ideas?

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.