Increase storage limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

butter14

Reaction score
I'm sorry to post this again but would it be possible to have at least 1GB increase in storage as I still have files to upload to get a part of my site up and running this should have me set for a long while
upload_2020-1-15_4-22-58.png

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
With this short time in between you asking for increase we'd have to have a full explanation of what the files are for. As per tos there are some limitations as to what you can and can not host, game files for instance is prohibited.

While we're happy to increase for legimite reasons it seem odd that you fill up the space this quick.

What is 5Etools exactly? Do you have the rights to host/distribute those files? Most of its files is in a folder called tmp, which sounds like something that should only be used temporarily and cleared periodically.

butter14

Reaction score
With this short time in between you asking for increase we'd have to have a full explanation of what the files are for. As per tos there are some limitations as to what you can and can not host, game files for instance is prohibited.

While we're happy to increase for legimite reasons it seem odd that you fill up the space this quick.

What is 5Etools exactly? Do you have the rights to host/distribute those files? Most of its files is in a folder called tmp, which sounds like something that should only be used temporarily and cleared periodically.

I have the rights to edit, host and distribute the files in accordance to the MIT License. the application is a reference a compilation of guides and lore for a role play community

The files are in the folder called tmp for ease of access especially when moving them around this will be fixed later on as I edit the code to create a more modular structure.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i suspect your request has been questioned until you justify the need
as requested by Anna. just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.