URGENT - Need More Storage Space Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

femifitx

Reaction score
I've completely maxed out my storage. I've actually been short for a while (found out every time I tried to backup my site for safekeeping). Today, I tried to do a backup again, it failed due to lack of storage. And then when I checked, I realized I was already at 109% of my allocated storage.

Please help urgently!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have increased your available diskspace.

femifitx

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm still unable to complete a backup as there isn't enough space even with the increase. I'm actually wondering what happened to my disk space initially as I was previously at 1GB, but it seemed like somehow that got reduced. I'm currently almost at 600MB usage, so will need at least twice that to be able to complete a backup successfully.

Please help?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm still unable to complete a backup as there isn't enough space even with the increase. I'm actually wondering what happened to my disk space initially as I was previously at 1GB, but it seemed like somehow that got reduced. I'm currently almost at 600MB usage, so will need at least twice that to be able to complete a backup successfully.

Please help?
You are correct, I located the intitial increase and have therefor added a bit extra for you. All accounts were put on the same plan with the migrations (we had a couple variations on the old cPanel) so I'm assuming there are a few more who got reduced from 1 gb to 512 mb, for some it is probably not an issue though.

femifitx

Reaction score
You are correct, I located the intitial increase and have therefor added a bit extra for you. All accounts were put on the same plan with the migrations (we had a couple variations on the old cPanel) so I'm assuming there are a few more who got reduced from 1 gb to 512 mb, for some it is probably not an issue though.

Thanks so much for your promptness and kind assistance, Anna. Truly appreciated!

muslimdo

Reaction score
I also have the same predicament..

108% storage
130% innode limit (no idea what this means)

Kindly assist.

femifitx

Reaction score
I also have the same predicament..

108% storage
130% innode limit (no idea what this means)

Kindly assist.

You might want to create your own thread to highlight your need. I think the support team gets to you faster that way (and I do believe it's also the policy).

Status
Not open for further replies.