Restore Backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

thethird

Reaction score
Hi,

I notice in the migration post you have multiple full backups of each account stored offsite.

Is it possible to please restore the backup for my account? Ever since the migration I've had a multitude of issues with the site and email, some of which I've tried to resolve.

At this point it's worse than where I started so restoring a full backup would be helpful.

Is this possible?

Thanks

cjptomas80

Reaction score
try to check first your DNS settings if you are using a custom domain not provided by x10hosting. These settings didn't migrate automatically unless you're using x10hosting nameservers.
In case of backups related to migration, wait for the staff for a reply.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can let admin with backup access know you would want it restored, doing so will wipe any and all changes you made in DA (currently the backups are in the form of a full transfer package of the account).

What are the problems you are having, it may be easy for me to look into and would in that case maybe be a quicker fix?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The custom domain you have does at this point not point towards our servers, is this something you changed due to the issues? If not that could be the reason for the issues.

thethird

Reaction score
Hi Anna,

Thanks for your reply.

At the moment the domain is intentionally pointing at another host as I migrated the site temporarily during the issues we were having.

I think a full restore would be best at this point due to the dB issues we've had and the attempts to resolve these.

I'm not 100% on its current state so starting back where we were at the beginning would be easiest I think.

Thanks for your offer of help, I'll reach out if we still have issues after the restore.

Thanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll give the go ahead for admin to redo the account, with a bit luck he'll sort it out today (we're in different timezones so might not catch him online before late).

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
A backup has been restored for your account.

Don't forget to point the domain back to our server.

thethird

Reaction score
Hi Anna,

Thanks for your help with this. All back online and site migrated back along with email.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you are back on track. I'll close this of as resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.