Clear caches from hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yisywebx

Reaction score
Hello,

I need to clear session cache stored in server folders not visible for me.

Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't quite follow, what folders are you not seeing and where are you expecting them?

yisywebx

Reaction score
I don't quite follow, what folders are you not seeing and where are you expecting them?

I had an inssue with abantecart login page, so the admin of support page of abantecart told me that: You can try to remove all folders in the www/system/cache (please backup before do this) but login session is also stored in server folders not visible for you so you may need to ask your hosting support to clear it.

yisywebx

Reaction score
Ok, today I have delete all files on my server and the page still operating....

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I get 404 not found on your default domain, which would suggest the caching happens in your end.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I just noticed that you have a pointer domain that is not using our name servers. Due to that you would need to manually update the A record for that domain to reflect the changed server, that domain may still pick its information from the old server which is online for backup purposes.

The IP of your new server is: 198.91.81.12

yisywebx

Reaction score
I get 404 not found on your default domain, which would suggest the caching happens in your end.
Hello Anna,
Tranks for your reply, but please, check the page "yisy.ml" the page still working, but I deleted all folders included public_html.
I am thinking to remake the page, but now I can't...

yisywebx

Reaction score
I just noticed that you have a pointer domain that is not using our name servers. Due to that you would need to manually update the A record for that domain to reflect the changed server, that domain may still pick its information from the old server which is online for backup purposes.

The IP of your new server is: 198.91.81.12
Ohhh, I think that is the problem, I am using data from the old server?
So i need to redirect the domain to the new server?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It is possible that you can access the old server by ftp still, just make sure you use the server address as hostname.

Any databases I can get a hold of from the old mysql servers though, but I have no access to the filesystem on them.

yisywebx

Reaction score
It is possible that you can access the old server by ftp still, just make sure you use the server address as hostname.

Any databases I can get a hold of from the old mysql servers though, but I have no access to the filesystem on them.
I would appreciate the mysql database backup if you can send me a copy, I don't have access to them.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have placed a backup of your database in the root of your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.