[WP Files]Rather Odd Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaavoir

Reaction score
Hello,

I logged into my WP install with the intent of updating the current theme. I added two new ones to try out via the theme installer in the admin section. I customized a new theme and set it active. I wanted to change a piece and realized that the theme editor wouldn't let me. Okay, so I went into the file system in the new DirectAdmin panel to edit the file there and the theme folder wasn't there!

I don't understand how I was able to set the theme active if it's not in the usual spot in the WP folder. I even tried putting the theme there and editing the file. However, when I go to refresh the page there are no changes. I tried searching my entire space for those two theme folders and I got nothing (before I put one there). Does anyone know what might be happening here?

Jaa~

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this on one of your custom domains? If so are you using our name servers or external ones?

If you have external name servers (cloudflare, registrars or other) you will need to manually point the domains to the new server. In your case the new servers IP is: 198.91.81.12

Status
Not open for further replies.