cPanel down for 2 days now

Status
Not open for further replies.

l4teral

Reaction score
Anyone else having issue's with accessing their cPanel? I haven't been able to get in for about 2 days now.

Error:
xo5.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We're moving from cPanel to DirectAdmin. Your account will during this process be moved onto a new server. You can read about why here: https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/cpanel-migration-to-directadmin.206877/

Unfortunately this cPanel will be unavailable for now, even if you could get to the server you would not be able to log as by now the license has expired. Once your account is migrated this will be reflected in the sso login page as you will then be sent to the new DirectAdmin server.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@Anna
speaking of migration, is there any news on x05 yet ?
we have waited going on 4 weeks now to be migrated....
they should be able to provide some timeline by now.

inter121

Reaction score
Yeah im also having the same problem, I understand the cpanel thing but mine was going to directadmin so i guess they had done the move

stylebyt

Reaction score
I have no access to my website what is the issue ? The is unprofessional to a business.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Does look like your custom domain expired a couple days ago (Registration Expiration Date: 2020-02-26), you might want to start with checking that up.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
With it already expired, you may need to wait for it to be released fully (they may allow it during a grace period to a higher price), but it would be at the place where you bought it in the first place. I don't know who is your registrar.

Status
Not open for further replies.