Resolved 'Apache is functioning normally' and unable to use any admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmx10mx6

Reaction score
Hi,

I, too, see only the 'Apache is functioning normally' message when accessing the content.
But I'm also unable to use any tool to control the account. I can login, it shows the domain, but there's only a cPanel button that does nothing. I'm can't login via FTP either.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We actually purged accounts where there was no login made in the past 60 days (the requirement as per ToS is to login once every 30 days), but since we purged without suspending first, we allow a grace period where the accounts can be restored if asked within a week from when termination was made for these accounts.

Your account should now be sorted, please let me know if you find anything that isn't working properly

a2bredx1

Reaction score
I can do it
not work web no open cpanel no ftp ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like your server has gone and decided to not accept connections at all, I'll look into that

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@a2bredx1 the server issues are resolved. Please let us know if anything else comes up, or I will close the thread out soon.

xmx10mx6

Reaction score
Hi. I (not a2bredx1) am the OP. Thanks for your response, but it all remains the same. I can login, but I can't do anything else, and no content seems to be present.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. I (not a2bredx1) am the OP. Thanks for your response, but it all remains the same. I can login, but I can't do anything else, and no content seems to be present.
Try now, your IP had gotten blocked for too many failed login attempts on FTP. I have now removed the IP from the firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.