Resolved mp3 player not working anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

papeloppi

Reaction score
Hello ,

For a couple of weeks now, the mp3 player (flashmp3player) on my web page mxmusic.x10.mx doesn't work anymore. It only shows a white empty window with the control buttons in the bottom (that don't seem do do anything).

flashmp3player.php is a free php player that's embedded in my page that did its job for many years.

Everything else seems to work fine.

Any ideas as to how to make it work again?

Thanks,
Papeloppi

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The bigger problem would be the mp3 files them self, as the music does not appear to be your own.
I have no choice but to suspend the account for illegal content.

papeloppi

Reaction score
The bigger problem would be the mp3 files them self, as the music does not appear to be your own.
I have no choice but to suspend the account for illegal content.

Hello Anna,

I can asure you that all the mp3 files in the folder \Songs (which the flashmp3player uses) are indeed of my OWN make.
For the most of them I even still have the original cubase sx 3 projects to prove that.

As for mp3's in other folders, I had forgotten them and I really did not know is was not allowed and I will gladly remove them.
However, the appeal option at cpanel gives an error so now I cannot sign in.
So how can I remove the content?

Please reactivate my account so I can do such?

With my apologies,
Papeloppi

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The music that you do not hold copyright to should never have been uploaded in the first place, you are responsible for what is on your account.

It is clear in the ToS:
ToS said:
Illegal Material
This includes all copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

Due to this breach not only of our ToS but also of US copyright laws the suspension will be permanent and no access to the account can be granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.