Resolved Site displaying "Apache is functioning normally"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bihshi45

Reaction score
Hi
I was using this account and the connected web (buhs.x10.mx) intermittently for quite long. It was part of "illuminati" (if I can recall it correctly), and was used intermittently for some test and demonstration purpose. This site is now showing "Apache is functioning normally" and upon clicking on cPanel button throwing an error.

I was wondering whether the site/account is still active and if I can continue using it. I was always looking for another scheme like Illuminati, however haven't seen anything like it later. Thanks for the journey so far.

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Prime and Illuminated accounts were offered up until about 2015. Those upgrades were no longer offered after then and all the accounts were put back on regular account requirements. The requirements weren't enforced and no notice was given, but after the switch to DirectAdmin, the now regular accounts were suspended like regular accounts.

As of now, there is no package like Illuminated on free hosting or on paid hosting, but it could be offered again in the future at some time.

I'm requesting an admin see if your account can be restored.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.