Status
Not open for further replies.

emranbel

Reaction score
My site url is: emranb.elementfx.com

cPanel is showing the error:
"
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry
"

Please provide directions on how I may restore my site.

Thank you.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your last login prior to the manual inactive account purge was in November 2019. All free hosting accounts are required to log in every 30 days (not once a month). Only logins to https://x10hosting.com/sso/main count. Forum, FTP, and DirectAdmin logins do not count.

I'm requesting an admin look into restoring your account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

emranbel

Reaction score
Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

Great, thank you.

Site is working normally now.

Status
Not open for further replies.