Resolved Account is not unsuspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

villadem

Reaction score
Hi,

My account is stuck on

"We're removing the suspension now. Please standby and reload the page in 1 minute."

Its been like it since yesterday

Please can you help

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, normally you have 21 days to remove a suspension, but since we started migrations in the middle of December, right about the time where your account should have been terminated by the automated system it still lists as suspended although the account itself is actually removed (xo5 does no longer exist as a server even).

There might be an option to restore the account, but normally that would not be an option this long after.

villadem

Reaction score
Thanks. can you terminate the account so I can sign up again or can you restore my account so I can access the control panel :)

thanks

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Accounts are terminated automatically once they're suspended. Since registration is not quite done yet, we can let it be for the moment. Please check back in a week or so and see if you can sign up. If it won't let you, then we'll have to evaluate it at that time.

lilytest

Reaction score
So I guess my account was removed as well...well that is incredibly infuriating. I logged in and removed the suspension back then as well and I've also been in the same predicament.

ozelynne

Reaction score
So I guess my account was removed as well...well that is incredibly infuriating. I logged in and removed the suspension back then as well and I've also been in the same predicament.
It appears I also may have this issue. Unlucky

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score

Your site is unsuspended and working. Your issue is not related.

It appears I also may have this issue. Unlucky

Your site was removed, but a backup probably exists.

Please keep the thread clear of side comments so that the original poster doesn't get lost in these responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.