Resolved Suspension won't lift, even though I clicked "removed suspension"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilytest

Reaction score
I've been in a weird predicament. Since the migration began, my account has been in "suspension" in December, and I clicked to remove it way back when. But it never removed. It just keeps saying "We're removing the suspension now. Please standby and reload the page in 1 minute." Can someone please help? I tried contacting support and they were not helpful.

lilytest

Reaction score
Also I've logged in every single month since then and that message is still there, still displaying, and my account is still here, many months later.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I have manually unsuspended your account. The admin team is doing work, so possibly you are seeing some anomaly. Please let us know if it happens again.

lilytest

Reaction score
Garrettroyce!!!! Thank you so so so much. I am ecstatic right now.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
No problem! Please let us know if anything else comes up.

lilytest

Reaction score
I do keep getting a message of "The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions." My wp admin bar shows up when I browse my site though, so there's that at least, I'm logged in...Could x10 be down for maintenance? I was getting a message about that earlier...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Where are you seeing that error message? The landing page on your default domain works fine when I check now.

That error would be unrelated to our migrations as those are completed.

lilytest

Reaction score
Where are you seeing that error message? The landing page on your default domain works fine when I check now.

That error would be unrelated to our migrations as those are completed.

It might be unrelated, you're right. It's when I click on the dashboard that the error message shows up.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a Wordpress feature, but I've seen some complaints that the emails aren't being received from users on all different hosts. You might want to look into turning on wordpress debugging and/or install the wordpress heath plugin. If the email function is what is broken, then it'd be a tough fix if it'll only tell you over email :p

Status
Not open for further replies.