Resolved unable to sign in or reset password (did not sign in on march)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceyfoxx

Reaction score
I beleive my account was suspened, because like in the multible other post. i did not sign in during march. can you see if this is the case and if so. see if it is possible to unsuspend my account.

as for the issue im having that lead me to this conclusion. i am unable to sign in or even send a password reset request

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you have not signed in since march its a good guess that your account
has been deleted by now due to the required 30 day login rule.
especially after 4 months.

however its at discretion of the staff if it can be restored.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Where are you unable to login? What happens when you try?

The account is not suspended and appears to be in good working condition as well.

iceyfoxx

Reaction score
well the thing is. i forgot my password. so i was going to send a password reset request. and then i dont get any email. not even in my spam. no password reset request are sending. worked fine on the fourm site here though

iceyfoxx

Reaction score
and for some reason. when i sent a password reset request today. it went into my "promotions".

iceyfoxx

Reaction score
(sorry if it seems like im spamming. im discovering this as i go)
currently, its letting me sign in on mobile. but not pc. i have never sign into x10host on pc, and i have cleared my cookie, auto fill, and cache. and still it says "invalid login information provided". again i can sign in on mobile just fine, and i can just connect via a 3rd party ftp software, so not that big of a issue but still, weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.