Resolved Help! Cannot View My Web Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

austoneware91

Reaction score
Hello,
I need some help. I have been faithful in accessing my free account weekly, and never been locked out. I made some changes to my website, but when I tried to view it, I get a "403 forbidden" stating my site cannot be view on this server.

I really would like to view my site and need some help.
Thank you

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
if you shared some more details like a website link,
then maybe a non-staff member could try to help you.

if your site was working before, but fails after you made changes,
its likely that one of the changes might be causing the 403.

if you have backups of your site maybe you can restore from them.

austoneware91

Reaction score
Thank you, spacresx. I will try reading up on some more forums. I did make changes I'll check into that as well. I downloaded my backups as zip files so I'll restore them too and see what happens. I still would like a staff member to provide some assistance. So I hope they will still be viewing this thread. I also posted a ticket in DirectAdmin. Thanks again.

austoneware91

Reaction score
Thank you, spacresx. I will try reading up on some more forums. I did make changes I'll check into that as well. I downloaded my backups as zip files so I'll restore them too and see what happens. I still would like a staff member to provide some assistance. So I hope they will still be viewing this thread. I also posted a ticket in DirectAdmin. Thanks again.
Guess what? I deleted my index.html file by mistake! That's was the reason my site wasn't showing. Thanks spacresx for getting me to review my site and find my own mistake. Have a great day!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you found the problem and was able to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.