Resolved site can not be reached

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm getting a site can not be reached message when i try to access my site . Please help

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I need your domain to help any further. The domain linked to your account signup looks like it isn't working or isn't valid.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your domain DNS is returning an error. You need to work with your domain registrar or DNS provider.

Code:
- - - a:hamradiotv.ga

 1 b.ns.ga 185.21.169.49 NON-AUTH 58 ms Received 2 Referrals , rcode=NO_ERROR  hamradiotv.ga. 300 IN NS ns1.epizy.com,hamradiotv.ga. 300 IN NS ns2.epizy.com,
 2 ns2.epizy.com 37.187.64.39 NON-AUTH 95 ms , rcode=REFUSED   
 2 ns1.epizy.com 185.27.134.7 NON-AUTH 83 ms , rcode=REFUSED   
LookupServer 437ms

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
freenom doesn't offer support of any kind . It was working OK around 12pm then Quite

xfsgpr76

Reaction score
freenom doesn't offer support of any kind . It was working OK around 12pm then Quite

If you are on x15 then the server seems to be down. I too can't login or go to my own website. X15 is down as far as I can see.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm getting the same DNS error now that X15 is back online. If you're having a DNS provider issue, I used Namecheap for their free DNS server and it worked for me. They also are a registrar. I'm not familiar with .ga domains, so I don't know what your options would be.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm getting the same DNS error now that X15 is back online. If you're having a DNS provider issue, I used Namecheap for their free DNS server and it worked for me. They also are a registrar. I'm not familiar with .ga domains, so I don't know what your options would be.

I can't use a credit card

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So it appears to be on somebody else’s end. What did I fast net have to say. I got the email saying it had something to do with auto installer. Can you elaborate? Is there a setting that needs to be changed? If so where do you go

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you guys doing this on purpose.? My site has been down pretty much the whole night and onto this morning. According to your terms of service you must have a working website this is not what I call having a working website.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Found the Problem . My domain was in the wrong name servers. You may close this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.