Resolved Apache Is Functioning Normally...

micha223

Reaction score
Hi there.

I'm willing to bet you all are tired of seeing messages like this, and I apologize for not acting on this sooner and adding to the pile. I'd check back now and then to see if there was a change but what I have is a classic case of...

https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/apache-is-functioning-normally.208159/

Any possible way I could get my account restored? Thank you!

Sean Leistico
The requirement was never removed, the automatic suspension system is however suspended at the moment. That does not mean we won't do a manual cleanup during the process
I am piggy backing on this thread here as I have not found a way to contact anyone regarding the same issue as seanleis and you are a staff member. How do I go about getting my account unsuspended?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your contact will be here on the forum in the support section. I split your thread this time since you didn't know, but please don't piggy back in the future as it makes things harder to track and it might mean that your request doesn't get answered.

Requesting admin assistance.

micha223

Reaction score
Your contact will be here on the forum in the support section. I split your thread this time since you didn't know, but please don't piggy back in the future as it makes things harder to track and it might mean that your request doesn't get answered.

Requesting admin assistance.
That makes sense, thank you very much for splitting the thread I appreciate it! I will make sure to not piggy back in the future and only start a new thread!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry that I missed this post.

The account itself appears in good standing, however the .com domain that currently is the only domain attached to your account does not appear to have a proper A record and is currently using googledomains dns servers. This means that in order to get that domain to work with our hosting you need to login to the controls of googledomains and point the domain to the server you are on, which does have the IP: 198.91.81.15

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You need to go to your domain registrar. You have to purchase a domain name from a registrar. After the purchase is complete, it should ask you how to configure that domain. You can give it the "A Record" of 198.91.81.15.

If you provide your domain name or the name of your registrar, I can provide more precise information.

If this is not a TLD (like yoursite.example) and is a subdomain (yoursite.sometld.example), then you will have to provide an A record as well. You can also post that information if that's the case.

micha223

Reaction score
Hi Garrett,
I purchased the domain through Google domains and had it up and running prior to the switch on your end.

The settings on the DNS tab in Google are set as following;
Name Servers: Use The Google Domain Servers: I have this selected over Use Custom Domain Servers
Registered Host: Host Name: michaeltommarello.com IPV4: 198.91.81.15
Custom Record Resources: Name: michaeltommarello.com Type: A TTL: 4h Data: 198.91.81.15

I am not sure if Custom Record Resource should be set to x10hosting.com or if the Name server is set incorrectly.

Michael