Resolved Is x12.x10hosting.com down? I can't get in; host not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanna4

Reaction score
Would the network admin please make sure the proxy server is working?

I tried to FTP into x12.x10hosting.com and I also tried to get into Cpanel. I am a little confused because I used to signin to susannah.x10host.com via FTP and that didn't work this time, so I logged in and saw that now I am supposed to FTP in via x12.x10hosting.com instead.

Via FTP:
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server
(retried about 30 times)

Via web:
This site can’t be reached
x12.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I don't see a recent announcement. I assume this is currently being migrated or is currently down, but I'd like to know when I should come back and try again.

Just in case, I am following Google's advise and sharing this in order to bring this to the attention of the network administrator, so they can make sure the proxy server is working.

Thanks!

lchswebx

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue and unable to find any answers. My Server is x13.x10hosting.com (port 21). I'm able to login to x10hosting.com; however, I'm unable to access cPanel or my domain.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@susanna4
your website appears to be working fine.
the proper login that your supposed to use at least once a month,
is https://x10hosting.com/sso/login if you dont use that there is a chance
you can get suspended or lose your account.

with the FTP login, i just my website domain name to login.
like ftp.yoursite.com but i guess it depends on your ftp program.
i use Dreamweaver cs5, i never used that filezilla ftp program or others.
that have different login methods.

@ lchswebx
normally you should open your own post,
as your issue may not be the same.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Would the network admin please make sure the proxy server is working?

I tried to FTP into x12.x10hosting.com and I also tried to get into Cpanel. I am a little confused because I used to signin to susannah.x10host.com via FTP and that didn't work this time, so I logged in and saw that now I am supposed to FTP in via x12.x10hosting.com instead.

Via FTP:
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server
(retried about 30 times)

Via web:
This site can’t be reached
x12.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I don't see a recent announcement. I assume this is currently being migrated or is currently down, but I'd like to know when I should come back and try again.

Just in case, I am following Google's advise and sharing this in order to bring this to the attention of the network administrator, so they can make sure the proxy server is working.

Thanks!
Are you still unable to access? The description of your issues does sound as an IP block, but since there is none at this time there may have been a temporary only block.

Both the x12.x10hosting.com address and your own domain will work for ftp since they resolve to the same place. With the x12 address there is however a valid ssl certificate for a more secure transfer, which is why it is recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.