Resolved More Disk Space Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

montvil3

Reaction score
Hi,

I need more space for my account. Most of my storage seems to be coming from system quotas, which I'm not exactly sure what that is. I'm guessing that is mostly template files. My MySQL database is only using 6 mb. Additional space is really just for my database.

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
6mb is a pretty small database. I don't understand what you're asking for. The quotas are limits on file storage size and file quantity.

Do you want help trying to find out why you're near or over quota before I ask an admin to look?

montvil3

Reaction score
I have used 559 mb of my 512 mb allowance with most of that being my template files. I just need a boost so that my database can still update without running into any issues.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have increased your diskspace.

You do however have two backups through softaculous at around 80 mb each (you qualify for upgrade even without them), backups are best stored offsite in case something happens to the account, though I can see it as a good idea to keep the most recent both locally and on the account for easy access when testing settings and making changes to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.