Resolved Unable To Access Domain:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lchswebx

Reaction score
I'm having issues and unable to find any answers. My Server is x13.x10hosting.com (port 21). I'm able to login to x10hosting.com; however, I'm unable to access cPanel, my domain, or FTP using DW. I've contacted my IT department and the address and port is approved and not the issue. I'm also getting the same issues when not connected to my work network at all.

upload_2020-10-29_9-27-13.png

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
@garrettroyce that would be a screenshot from him being logged into the sso panel.

I'm having issues and unable to find any answers. My Server is x13.x10hosting.com (port 21). I'm able to login to x10hosting.com; however, I'm unable to access cPanel, my domain, or FTP using DW. I've contacted my IT department and the address and port is approved and not the issue. I'm also getting the same issues when not connected to my work network at all.

View attachment 10230
Are you getting any type off error message? It did sound as an IP block but the IP you are posting from is not currently blocked (it could have been a temporary one though).

lchswebx

Reaction score
What happens when you click the link at https://x10hosting.com/sso/main ? Do you get any error messages?

Hi Garrett. No, I don't get an error message. I can see the login screen, and can login. At the top I'm given the message that reads: "We are currently performing migrations and maintenance on our backend systems, logging into the system may periodically be impacted. Please read https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/cpanel-migration-to-directadmin.206877/ for more information."

lchswebx

Reaction score
@garrettroyce that would be a screenshot from him being logged into the sso panel.

Are you getting any type off error message? It did sound as an IP block but the IP you are posting from is not currently blocked (it could have been a temporary one though).

Hi Anna. Once I login, I am not given any error message. See screenshot below:

upload_2020-11-3_8-2-47.png

lchswebx

Reaction score
When I click on my domain link, it takes forever to load and I'm given the following error:

upload_2020-11-3_8-4-35.png

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry that I missed checking earlier, but it looks like your account never really made it to the new server (it is there but somewhat broken). I'll redo the transfer and post back when I am done, would be roughly 20 - 30 minutes barring additional issues.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account should now be sorted out, please check that everything works as you'd expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.