Resolved An error has occurred forwarding your sign in

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmannz

Reaction score
I get below when attempting to use https://x13.x10hosting.com:2222/ and using the same authentication as I use on the community web page:
----------------
Start DirectAdmin
Manage your domains, databases & other server info.
jmannz
••••••••
Hmm, login details do not seem to be correct. Please try again.
----------------

I am able to login to the SSO control panel.
I am able to login to the community web page (obviously from this post.)
My website is accessible.
I have not made any changes to my account.
I am using the Microsoft Edge browser.

I had not previously attempted to log into DirectAdmin via the x13 2222 method previously. I had always accessed DirectAdmin via the SSO login with no issues.

infin231

Reaction score
You can determine what server you are on by doing a view page source on the screen that has the "Open cPanel" button that you press (button starts out gray and them becomes enabled) when signing in normally. Look for:

<form action="https://x11.x10hosting.com:2222/CMD_LOGIN" method="post" id="signin">
<input type="hidden" name="username" value="xxxx">.

Your server may not be X11 like mine and I have x'd out my username value. The username will be the one you have to use when signing in directly on the server.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm working with the admin team now on a resolution. We do watch the forum, so please just post issues as they come up. Thanks to @spacresx for handling the big inrush with his helpful advise.

If you click "Quick FTP" on your SSO page, you can see your server just below it. As mentioned, the links ending with :2222 are bypassing the login system and should only be used in emergencies. We're changing our system and these issues will go away soon, so please use this remedy only when necessary.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I think everything is back up and running. If you are logged in, please log out. Just for good measure, clear your cookies (ctrl+F5 for a lot of browsers), and log back in again.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i can confirm that the SSO page is working again.
(works fine for me)

civicwalker

Reaction score
I am still getting the following error message:

Sign in Successful

Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with your account. Did you happen to log out and clear your cache?

Status
Not open for further replies.