Brandon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why ????

niuyao, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Hello,

I was on fris and moved to x? Server. my account is still not restored and my status screen still shows i am on fris. i cant open support thread due to i don't have privs for this action... is this a common issue and how do i find out what server i will be on?
    or please just let me know i am not the only one that's cpanel in status is pointed at fris still.
    thanks for your time.
    Hey Brandon!

I was wondering if u could help e... I had an account that was in cossacks and therefore transfered 2 fris. Now ive read the threads for Fris, Chopin and Boru (i think thats the nakme of the other one) and i was wondering, how do i know if my account is good to good and in which server will it upload? Im kind of new to this stuff so if u could help me i would really appreciate it!!!

thanks!!!
    Hey, I can't connect in my site http://mjnhvn.x10hosting.com
    and log in my Cpanel . I can't post new threads in forum .
    I got suspended for sending too many emails with my vbulletin, I swear to god I was sending a reminder email to inform my members my site was back up now it's back offline :( please can you unsuspend it for me?
    haha nice ... havn't really been up to sitting around on forums lately but might want to this semester during web programming :)
    Eh, I better get used to it, because I'm going to graduate school too. I'm going to try to go into pre-law and get a law degree, then become a prosecuting attorney.
    I've been trying to catch up on papers and projects that I've been procrastinating on, and finish up my college applications so I can actually go to college. o_O How about you?
    Yo my homie, not much, heading off to University in 3 weeks so real busy right now lol. Hows you been? Haven't spoken in a long while!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…