Brandon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Web page is unavailable.

Web page at https: / / boru.x10hosting.com: 2083 / may be temporarily down or moved permanently to a new address.

Here are some tips and recommendations:
    Refresh this page later.
    i have added in the exact way as showing in this picture which i found on one of the blog except change in nameserver but they do not go to my wordpress blog please helo...
    Hey can you change my forum name to from : drag_darkfire13 to darkplanner

That forum name was made automatically. Thanks in advance.
    Hey, uh, so, my domain (avatardestinyportal.com) does not appear at all under this account. They say I have to add it under "boru"? I'm not sure how to go from CPanel to add a domain. Considering, I had a friend add the domain when I first registered.

Do you know the steps to add an 'add-on' domain. Or whatever it is. After adding the domain back, the files that were under it before...Will it be automatically back under the domain. Ugh - this is where I get confused. *sigh*
    Sorry to make a request through this post but I have no other options. I cannot post to the forum, I cannot get my suspension reset through the account panel, and since the migration I cannot add a support ticket. It has been a week now. I know you are all busy, but could someone please look into this for me? If you need anymore information I will be happy to provide it!

Account ID MMP1023915

Thank you!
    When I try to post a reply or start a thread in your forum, I get the following error:
    "caroline_000001, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    i also can't visit my site, it says "WEBSITE SPECIFIED DOES NOT EXIST"
    i also CANT login on cpanel but i can login on x10hosting.com/panel.php & there's no suspension info.
    PLEASE HELP me i CAN'T POST on Support section 'cause i got the following error above, that's why i leave a visitor message here...PLEASE I REALL NEED YOUR HELP
    2, When I try to post a reply or start a thread in your forum, I get the following error:
    "nagyt95, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    "

3, When I try to contact the customer support using the contact link in cpanel, after sending the form I get the following error message: "There was a problem sending your email. Please try again."

I hope that you can fiy this issues as soon as possible and looking forward to hearing from you!
    Regards,
    Tamas

ps: My username for cpanel: winnie
    for forum: nagyt95
    I'm on the boru server
    Hi Brandon,

Sorry for writing my technical issues here, but I really have no idea about how could I contact x10hosting support, all my other attempts failed. (Please check issue 2 and 3 below)

I have 3 problems with my account at the moment:

1, I added "tamasnagy.com" as an addon domain. But a few days ago it disappeared from cpanel. I tried to readd it, but when I click the "Add domain" button, I get "Error from park wrapper: tamasnagy.com is already configured.".
    If you type www.tamasnagy.com in a browser, you can also see, that something is misconfigured.

(to be continued)
    Hey Brandon!
    While my site is down i use the iProber to make a check!
    I only use iProber to check the server statu.
    I will remove the file aspa
    Please reopen/unsuspension my account. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…