£1 million worth of 360s stolen

t2t2t

Reaction score
From gamespot

GameSpot said:
Two truckloads of consoles hijacked as thieves stock up for Christmas.

Two consignments of Xbox 360s has been stolen in the UK this week, reports regional newspaper, the Express and Star.

The first occurred after a lorry (truck) was flagged down travelling south on the A38 at Hillards Cross. The driver, who thought he was being waved down to inform him of a problem with his vehicle, pulled over. The men then threatened him and dragged him out of the cab, they then made off with the lorry and £750,000 (approx $1.5 million) worth of consoles. The driver suffered minor injuries, and the lorry was later found--empty--further down the A38.

The second theft occurred in the Hellmann Worldwide Logistics depot on the morning of November 23, when a trailer containing £250,000 ($483,000) worth of Microsoft's next-gen consoles was taken.

Staffordshire police spokesman Peter Stevens said, "We are appealing for information from anyone offered [the consoles] in suspicious circumstances, such as in a pub, at a car boot sale, or off the back of a lorry, to help us track down those responsible."

A big loss for Microsoft, eh?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
HAHHA thats owned i wish i could of gotten one btw where did u get your sig

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice on Microsoft.

Derek he made his sig himself

artist

Reaction score
You can bet that all MS consumers will somehow pay for this!!!

t2t2t

Reaction score
yep...
1£ million worth of 360s > 1£ million worth of PS3

and yes, i made my sig myself.

azntechguy

Reaction score
artist said:
You can bet that all MS consumers will somehow pay for this!!!

Well, that goes without saying. MS consumers do end up paying for it (figuratively) just by purchasing software legally through the EULA. I'd imagine MS would find a way to actually try and recoup the losses by siphoning off the customers who already legally own licenses.

I hope the police there recovers them. I definitely do not condone material theft!

N2PGames

Reaction score
t2t2t said:
From gamespot

A big loss for Microsoft, eh?

This is teh doing of Sony b/c they cant make more than $400,000 ps3s they pay off some hobos to steal a 360 truck to make Microsoft look bad teh funny thing is that Bill gates has over $68 Billion dollars and Microsoft makes at least 11Billion a Month, sony North/South/West/East Makes 729 million a YEAR!

....Oh and one more thing
VAIO® Notebooks spacer Sony Recommends Windows® XP Professional

SOURCE:
Code:
http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=MXWwbO7vGn6ye625u6G6Z6H-OELW9PenNJQ=?CategoryName=cpu_VAIONotebookComputers&Dept=computers&DCMP=Google_VAIO_Intel_NB&HQS=sony_vaio

Plus every xbox 360 has a Online CD KEY /Serial Key that reports wich account is using wich console at what time every time you login to Microsoft Xbox Live with Silver & Gold , Bronze even if you linked your xbox to your Passport :D so there is just a small matter of time that all consoles will be recovered :D

======= T2T2 ========
I don't see your website having any AD Codes for X10hosting all it says is X10hosting that dosn't count as ad codes !

Last edited:

t2t2t

Reaction score
I'm Advanced hosting, and that means intellitxt(and on IE text link somehow) THREAD
And if you look at source code, i have ads placed at same place in IE and Firefox.

And by the way, why did you (try to) quote whole FIRST post? that would have stretched thread to miles.

Back to thread, m'kay? // That word sounds funny

Wish Sony was the one who stole all, then it would be like 3rd world war.