Hi, I wanted to make sure Cloudflare was enabled properly on my website. I purchased a custom domain through GoDaddy. The Nameservers are going to x10hosting. In the cpanel, I enabled Cloudflare and it appears that it's connected to my site and also protecting it. I then tried to go to this URL: www.aviparshan.com.cdn.cloudflare.net and I am getting the 1001 error. I edited the CNAMES and the A Records and they look exactly as normal, per CloudFlares standards. I also opened a ticket on their site, but I have a gut feeling the problem is with x10hosting or my nameserver. Finally, I also logged into Cloudflare and wanted to see what nameserver I could switch to. Unfortunately, it didn't show me anything.