echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Hi there guys,

Today, I just found out that when I login to any forum it logs me out as soon as I enter the URL in a different IE window.

Say if I logged in at vbulletin.org, then I opened another window for vBulletin.org I'd be logged out in that other window for vBulletin.org. Hm, this is wasn't like this yesterday, I also get this trouble on every forum, I deleted my cookies to see if it were that. Still there is some thing wrong. Please help me guys, everytime I have to login to a forum and I close the window, and then open the window back up I am logged out.

It's as if my cookies were being deleted as soon as I were to leave any site which stored cookies.

Woolie

Reaction score
Yea, you have some kind of cookie problem I should think. If you log into vbulletin.org, and you have cookies disabled, it wil automatically append your session ID to the URL instead (file.php?sid=adfo34o5jasfdo34), this is how it keeps your session active throughout your login. However, if you open a new browser instance, and then type in vbulletin.org, it's not going to have the session ID in the URL. After a quick check, vbulletin will not see you as a registered user and will log you out.

How about either going to FireFox, or try re-installing IE.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Thanks I reinstalled, and it's working smooth.

Does anyone know where to get a spell checker for firefox?

Woolie

Reaction score
I personally use the Google Toolbar for FireFox, it's served me well so far, including the spell checker.